Keeping Marketing Real its' really about giving and recieving ideas, connections and developing your relationships
Thursday, June 23, 2005
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Healthy Workplace Survey
Do you work in a Safe, Healthy and Vibrant Workplace?
1. Does your organization experience lower than average turnover, disability claims or absenteeism?
2. Do stress levels seem to be decreasing?
3. Does your organization experience high staff morale?
4. Does your organization have proactive, tangible strategies to foster positive working relationships between staff and management?
5. Does your organization offer staff benefits and actively promote wellness in the workplace?
6. Does your HR team have an open door policy?
7. Is your employer "caring" both professionally and personally?
8. Does your workplace promote a strong sense of respectful community?
9. Does your workplace have a "zero tolerance policy?"
10. Does your organization have clearly outlined values and a mission statement?
How does your workplace rate?
If you answered 'no' to even one of the about questions, there is room for improvement.
If you answered 'no' to 2-5 questions, it is important for you to know what else they can do to be an employer of choice.
If you answered 'no' to more than 5 questions it is likely that there are large opportunities to increase overall employee health and wellness.
If you would like to get more information about how you get be healthier at work, you can contact McIvor & Company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday, June 12, 2005
Do you ever notice how often businesses are measured by $$, or profits? Do you think relationships are important to anyone in business?
Do you think that we ought raise our standards about relationships? Do you ever notice how many times people keep in touch with each other? Do you find that you are always doing the calling?
These are just some things i have noticed - i like people i would like to think that i treat people well in my relationships so why is it that i find myself doing the initiating? am i missing something?
i just thought, that if someone was reading this they would respond or give me some feedback. What has this got to do with business development? Well, to me without people how do you have a business that is successful?